2 Years of Itlogie-ness

     January 26, 2012, Pachig (a.k.a. Itlogie) and I celebrated our 2nd 'anniversary'. Being who we are and what we usually do on dates, we decided to celebrate it not with a fancy dinner but out and about on an (sort of) educational trip! 
     Since it opened, we've always wanted to go to Manila Ocean Park but haven't found the right time and occasion for it. So, come our anniversary, we went there to go see the pishes!
     Earlier that day, I had to accompany my younger sister and her friend to a college in Taft, Manila. They were going to submit their application forms and the such. So while waiting for them, I waited at the ever famous branch of McDonald's there in Taft and ate with Daddy. 

My Cheeseburger (plain) meal!
   
     I had to wait for Pachig at Mall of Asia (MoA) because, as I've mentioned before, he has a tendency to be late. Anyway, as I was walking around what is considered to be the largest mall in Asia, I saw my most favorite word displayed on the window: SALE! So, I went ahead and bought myself some things from the London Boutique Accessorize. 






     We took a cab and went straight to Manila Ocean Park when Pachig arrived. It was a gloomy day but the humid was unbearable that I felt like I was sweating the entire day! Good thing I was wearing comfy clothes and not the dressy type... otherwise I could've fainted and ruined our date. 




     So basically, we did what all people do there... have fun! We saw all the pishes we could think of and someone (ahem!) had a crazy idea that he wants to be a Seal trainer like the ones we watched for the show. Goodluck with that is all I can say. Here are the photos! 












     ......to be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment