What's In My Tummy

     Yes, I know that sounds wrong. But in lieu of all the trending "What's In Your Purse" entries... I decided to tell you guys what I've been eating and what I like to eat instead of showing you the usual mess inside my bag/purse. 

     If you've noticed from my previous posts, I LOVE cupcakes, cookies, cakes and basically anything sweet. So, here are the things I like to eat:

Bizu's Macaron de Paris! 

Pistachio and Vanilla flavored Macarons

     These Macaroons taste like a piece of heaven! If they were't so darn pricey, I'd probably eat these every single day of my existence. The flavors are all oh so yummy! I only had the chance to taste 4 flavors so far and those are: Chocolate, Mint, Pistachio and Vanilla. But next time (when I have the extra cash) I shall try all the other flavors as well! 


3 Cheese Burger by Big Better Burger

Magnum Chocolate Truffle (I just love icecream!)
Sizzling Sisig, Egg and Rice from Razon's

Lasagna, Pizza and Fries from Greenwich 

Cookie Dough Chocolate Chip by Mrs. Fields! 

Caramel Apple Pie by Krispy Kreme! 




      

No comments:

Post a Comment