Hello 2013!

   

     Goodbye 2012. Hello 2013!

     I know I've been on a hiatus ever since my breakdown a.k.a last post... but since it's a new year, I figured why not go back to blogging and ranting on about life since apparently, quite a number of people actually see my posts. 

     First of all, I'd like to greet you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I'm pretty sure we've all had our sucky moments last year but don't you feel some kind of new hope everytime a new year arrives? I do. 

     I am pretty sure you'll think it's lame or even hypocritical to write New Year's Resolutions  but I am still going to write one. I'm not promising that I will be able to push through with it. However, by writing it down, I am making myself a sort of guide so I won't lose track along the way.

     I'll probably share it with you guys once I finalize it. But as of now, I just want to wish you all a happy and prosperous 2013!

     A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment