Sanctuary of Truth: Part 2

     As promised, here are more photos I took of the Sanctuary of Truth in Pattaya, Thailand. Enjoy!

The epicenter and ceiling of the Sanctuary




With the other tourists. We were all required to wear hard hats because of the ongoing and continuous maintenance and repairing of the Sanctuary - with that much wood, how can it not require so much attention?? 

Looking through one of the windows. :) 

Me wondering what it'd feel like if I have a home as big as this! 
The topmost spire of the structure


Sarah enjoying the sunshine


     And here are some of the photos of me by my friend and travel partner, Sarah. Isn't she creative?? And skilled at finding that perfect lighting! Can you believe these are shot using her Sony Ericsson cellphone? I wouldn't if I wasn't there to personally witness it!






Probably my favorite spot in the premises of the Sanctuary... So serene and beautiful! 
     If I am not mistaken, the Sanctuary of Truth was built as a symbol to remind not just the Thai but all of us, that we are only dust particles in this world. And that together, we are here to create something big - a better picture.

     Look how that symbolism turned out! So pretty. So let's start making this world prettier and stronger by helping each other out.

     Love one another! ♥

     A.

No comments:

Post a Comment