Hooray For October!

     It's final! Everything is set for my short vacation on Thailand by the end of this month! ♥ I am so excited! Can you not tell by the many times I've used the exclamation point already??? Hahahaha.

     Yesterday, I've already paid for my hotel accommodations and tours and earlier today, I paid for my plane ticket. If that doesn't suggest that my travel plans are final, then I don't know what is. 

     Last night, as I was booking my plane ticket, I conducted a research regarding the "must-see" spots in Thailand. I got so caught up on it that I managed to fill an entire paper with all the places I want to visit. I refuse to leave that country without seeing such places! So my 5 days of staying there better be filled with plans and tours. 

      I'm so excited that I can't wait for my own photos to upload here and let you all see what I saw! But since I won't be leaving for another 2 weeks, here are the places I want to see in Thailand. 

*All photos are NOT mine

PATTAYA

1. Sanctuary of Truth 
           A temple made entirely out of wood filled with religious artifacts and sculptures made of wood as well. With its gothic look, it's not hard for me to really want to go there. I've always been fascinated with all kinds of temples. This is probably the closest thing to La Sagrada Familia that I can visit... but you'll never know. Someday, I just might get to travel around Europe as well. 



2. Mini Siam and Mini Europe
          Have I not said that maybe someday I'd get to see Europe? Well, apparently I'd get to see some parts of Europe on my trip to Thailand. They have a mini version of the Window of the World in China. Even if I've read quite a number of negative reviews regarding this place, I'd still like to go see it. 




3. Nong Nooch Tropical Garden
          I'm not a green thumbed person but I do appreciate the beauty a garden brings to this world of ours. Apparently, I'd get to see yet another part of Europe here... the Stonehenge. Is this place awesome or what? 


4. Wat Yansangwararam 
          Another set of temples that I'd like to visit. I don't know if it's just me who likes seeing the intricate designs of temples or it's just a fact that Thailand is a religious country and that temples really are abundant. Whatever the reason is, I'd like to see this place. 


5. Pattaya Hill
          Based on what I've read and seen on pictures, the hill is a main attraction in Pattaya because it enables one to overlook the amazing beach and coast of the area. Aside from that, there are also some statues (i think) on top of the hill where patrons get to pray. 


6. Ripley's Believe It or Not
          I was quite surprised when I stumbled upon a website that says there is one in Thailand. Looks like I'd be visiting a part of U.S.A through this one. Hahaha. I can't wait to see this museum/exhibit. It's mostly haunted stuff based on what I read. 


7. Underwater World 
          I'd like to see this one too. Although, not so much. But if we get there, I'd be more than willing to go inside and see the ocean creatures. It may just be better (i mean, bigger) than that of Manila Ocean Park. 



     And of course... the main reason and attraction of Pattaya: beach! According to our itinerary, we'd go on a coral reef diving or some sort. Although I cannot swim and I don't want to get a tan, I am willing to experience the beach life in Thailand. Jomtien beach, I'll see you soon! ♥




.....to be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment