Wanderlust

     I have always wanted to travel. Anywhere. Be it a few cities away from where I live, I consider it travel. Maybe for most, the basis of traveling is via airplanes or cruises...but for a simple girl like me, wherever there's something new to see and worth visiting - it's a travel spot. 

    Last October 22, 2012, I was blessed enough to board on a plane and fly 3 hours away from the Philippines and into Thailand. It has been, so far, the longest flight I've taken since my previous flights were always just above and hour. I don't know with you guys, but I'm cool with flying for a couple of hours. Unlike some, especially my sisters, who get irritated and uneasy on long flights, I am okay with it. 

     Sarah, Riza and I boarded a plane at Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) terminal 3 at 9:40pm. We arrived at Suvarnabhumi International Airport on the following day at 12:45am. But since Thailand time is one hour late as opposed to Philippines time, we were considered to have arrived at 11:45pm. 

     Alright, I must've bored you enough. Here are some of the photos. 

Our plane! 

Riza playing with our cute seat mate: Caleb 

My very first glimpse of Thailand from the airplane

At  one of  Suvarnabhumi's comfort rooms. I look so stressed. hahahaha.

Look how beautiful their airport is! 





This is what we looked like as we waited for our tour bus.

Free map! 

     Since our tour bus won't pick us up until 8am of October 27, 2012, my friends and I decided to leave the airport for a while and just come back so that we can catch our bus to Pattaya where we'll be heading first.

     More photos to follow! ;) 

     Have a great November ahead of you! ♥

     A.  

No comments:

Post a Comment