Fashion's Yin and Yang

     Nowadays, fashion trends are more edgy and daring...sometimes even to the point of complete absurdity.  However, no one really protests because fashion is no longer just about clothes and the such: it's an art. So call me old fashioned or whatever, but I still strongly believe in the balance of all things -- including that of fashion. 

     Plains and prints are what I consider the balance in fashion or, as the title implies, the yin and yang. Most people dare to parade around wearing printed clothes clashing on with different printed pieces. I should admit, though, that it looks good sometimes. But the thing with this "print on print" trend is it's not for everybody. Don't get me wrong. Sometimes, I myself dare to wear pieces of clothing with clashing colors and prints together just to be fun looking and catch attention from everyone around you. And trust me, here in Manila, you get everyone's attention when you dare to even dress with more than shirt and jeans. 

     With that said, I opted to walk my talk a few Sundays ago and I wore this plain blue dress with my, possibly, wildest and most vibrant looking wedges. 

Accoring to one of my friends, this pose is called "wall, meet my foot" Hahahaha.

Pretty yet simple detailing on the back of my dress (People Are People)
Mint Green Bag: Tomato | Jewel Bracelets: Divisoria

Aztec Wedges: Jellybean

No comments:

Post a Comment