Excited

     My long absence from blogging is inexcusable. For a time, it was because as I've said before, our internet connection sucks. Apparently, the area of our house is prone to our internet server's "down area". Which practically means that if there's a problem, it always starts and ends here in our place.

     Anyway, I have also been busy with school. Have you ever neglected something you love dearly (like sleep and blogging) due to school? What great students we are! Right? Hahahaha. Keep it up, loves! ;) So as I was saying... I haven't had much extra time. Also, I am psyched about a few other things that they tend to keep me busy as well these past few weeks. In fact, I ended September with a BANG! But more on that later. 

     First off: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST DAD IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD! And yes, I'm pertaining to my Dada.♥ Yup, I'm a lucky daughter to have such a funny, loving and kind father. I took up my love for arts, music, movies and food from him. If it wasn't for Paolo, I'd probably his junior. 

Yes, that's me when I was little. Don't judge. Hahahaha.
     Second: I finally got my application form for the Work and Travel Program. I've been wanting to join this since last year but my professor said that it's just for 3rd year students... Well, now that I am one, I can join! Yaaaaay! It's this program wherein they'd send me to some place in the USA and I'd have to work there for 3 months then go back here in my country. And well, I'll be exempted from all my 500 hours of practicum duties before I graduate! ;) Is that not worth it? I mean, I'd get to work and earn my own money and even get to travel around the country for a few weeks before I'd have to go back here in Manila. 

     I just hope that my J1 visa application gets approved. Pray for me, friends. I really need all the divine intervention I can get. ♥ 

Filling out my very thick application form. Wish me luck!

     Third (and lastly): I am going to Bangkok, Thailand! Okay. Don't jinx it. It's just that, in order for my J1 visa application to 'be approved' easily, I sort of need to have my passport stamped with an abroad sticker or stamp pass that proves that I went on a recent trip abroad and I actually went back...and not immigrated there illegally or something. So yes... I'd need another set of prayers on this one. I actually can go and it's all set. But I have monetary issues. 

     It's scary to think that I'd be in a foreign land and have limited cash in me. It's not like I have a credit card or can just ride a cab home if I ever run out of transportation fare and money. I'd be miles away from home. Also, Bangkok is like the shopping capital of Asia. For bargain hunters like me, more like it. So how sad will it be to go there and not even savor the moment of having a mall with 5 floors full of women clothing, shoes and accessories near your hotel??? Very sad. 

     I hope, still, to be able to roam around Thailand and even Malaysia for short while. I like being tourist-y and taking photos of places and people and things. I'm really excited. I hope it pushes through! I'd be devastated if not. 

Thailand! 

Malaysia! 

     Have a GREAT October ahead of you all! ;) 

     A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment