My Hairevolution

     You've all seen it. My locks have been way tooooo long and straight and just plain...there. Hahaha. But don't get me wrong. I love my hair. I get a lot of compliments for it. People say it's smooth and soft and effortlessly nice. They're right about the effortless, by the way. I only need shampoo and conditioner. I comb my hair after I shower and that's about it for the entire day. Yup, I am blessed. ♥ 

     Anyway, you've all seen the transformation for the past months. I dyed it black then after a few months, I decided to put purple streaks then a few months later, I added a blue streak. After a few more months, I added purple and pink streaks as well. And now... I decided to ombre dye my hair. 


My very long, very straight black hair. 
Purple streaks (December 2011) 
Blue streaks (June 2012). The purple has faded into blonde. 
Pink and Purple extension streaks (July 2012) 
      
     After a boring Friday night, I spontaneously ran to the nearest salon and asked the stylist to bleach my hair until it appears to be ombre and dip dyed. I also had it styled into a layered cut instead of my old straight cut. Since school isn't over yet, I decided to not color it blue or pink yet. The guards might not let me in campus. But whatever... my natural hair color appeared and well, I kind of like it. Let's just hope that I don't get tired of it soon. I tend to change hair color nowadays. 

     Stylist says that my hair's far too silky and straight and somehow healthy so the chemicals can't really penetrate and lock itself into it. Haha. Lucky me! I still believe that my hair's as stubborn as me, though. 

     A. 

Tada! (September 2012) 


No comments:

Post a Comment