Try Again

I've forgotten my e-mail and password for this blog and frankly, everyone's creating their own blogs that I've lost interest. But since I am not really doing anything special with my life at the moment, let's give this another try, shall we? 

Also, I have just downloaded the Blogger app for my phone. So I am assuming that I'd be present more frequently now since I literally have this blog at my fingers all the time. 

For the past few months I have been living like a hermit. I deleted my Facebook and Twitter account. Have you ever felt like everything you see online is just full of crap and you no longer have the strength nor care to deal with it? Well, I've reached that point in life. I have not deleted my Instagram account, though. I just LOVE looking at photos and sharing photos. I'd probably go crazy if I've gone on an IG hiatus too! So that's still there (follow me if you like! The name's trishadelle)

"Enough blabbing, Adelle!" is what you might be thinking at this point. To which I say: fine. 

See you all on my next post (once I figure out how to upload photos via iPhone app)! And welcome me back?

A. 





No comments:

Post a Comment