Missing In Action

     I don't really have an excuse as to why I have been M.I.A. for the past months... But all I can say is I've been too caught up with ALL the school works and my personal issues in life. 

     Anyway, I am (technically) DONE with my College days. I'm not enrolled to any subjects or in my school anymore since the list have finally ran out. I feel like I belong with the thousands or millions of unemployed population here in the Philippines. 

       I don't really have a right to complain about that now since I am absolutely sure that you have all heard about the Super or Mega Typhoon Haiyan which they say is THE strongest typhoon to ever hit the Earth in all its years of existence. I'm not sure if my information is correct, though. I try my hardest to steer clear of watching and or reading any news about the devastation it has caused here in our country. It's depressing. 

      All I can do now is help in the best way I can and continue on praying for the souls of those who have perished in the worst possible way and for the families they have left behind. I also pray that those who are still missing will be found soon so that their family and friends will have some peace of mind in the middle of all the tragedies. 

     So, I'll keep this post short. I just wanted to tell you guys that I am still here and maybe now that I have all the time in the world, I can finally work on all those backlog posts and share with you all my adventures last summer -- how many months has it been?! 

      Keep safe! I hope you find a way to somehow help my fellow countrymen. To those of you who have, I'd like to thank you all. God bless! 

      A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment