Sunday Brunch

     More often than not, my family and I eat out for lunch during Sundays. It's this one time of the week wherein we all eat together and just share stories and laugh at each other's unintended jokes. So when that time of the week comes, I always make sure that my iPhone (it's what I use to take MOST of the pictures in this blog) is fully charged. 
     I can't remember the exact date for these set of pictures but I think it was about 2 weeks ago. My family (Pam, Maple, and Daddy) and I went to Santana Grove and ate at Icebergs. Since it was already scorching hot that day, we decided to eat there because it was part ice cream parlor and part restaurant. So we had all we wanted there. 

Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich

Bangus Fish Fillet in Adobo and Mango Sauce

Oreo Parfait


No comments:

Post a Comment