Valentine's Day 2014

Aaaand it's THAT time of the year again where everything clichè and bitter inducing moments occur all around you...and you can't even do anything about it. HAHAHAHA!

Happy Valentine's Day, friends!

I have been missing for I don't know how long. And as you might've noticed, I have a difficult time keeping a promise. Blog-wise.

Anyway, it's 12:45AM now and I can't sleep. So I decided to stop by and write a quick post.

I had a lovely Italian dinner with my sisters and 2 of our friends. The food was super yummy that I think I'd rather call today the "Tummy's Day" instead of the normal "Heart's Day"... My tummy was far happier than my heart.😉

Not posting everything, though. Just wanted to let you know that I'm alive and still eating like a man!

I'll be back soon. I hope.

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you got to spend it with your loved ones (not just boyfriends/girlfriends).

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment